16 November 2007

The necro files are back in full swing!


Well, it has been more than a year since I have posted on this blog. This is due to the fact that I am extremely busy. Time is money, and if I had a penny for every time I said that or if I actually earned a penny for each interval of my time, I would not have added the Google ads to this blog.

So all 147 of you who have actually looked at this blog, you would note that there is a slant political polemic going on. That is a thing of the past. The government is going to fuck up because a politician is a politician and fuck them all. I will still slaughter the occasional holy cow, but a blog is not going to change the world.

From now on, this blog would focus on fun things like genocide and necrophilia - yes, not just a fancy wordplay in the title. But seriously, I shall post a few DVD and CD reviews and whatever tickles my fancy. Sometimes something that fancies my tickle too. I have this hobby of turning well-fit nubile ladies into zombies with GIMP. The fruit of my labour can be witnessed on my myspace page, but as a teaser I have included a particularly successful attempt.

No comments:

Google sucks piles I'm moving to Steemit

Short and sweet, Google isn't allowing me to post ads on my blogs here on blogspot any longer. Not that I provide my angry nerd rants fo...