03 February 2018

Google sucks piles I'm moving to Steemit

Short and sweet, Google isn't allowing me to post ads on my blogs here on blogspot any longer. Not that I provide my angry nerd rants for money, but I have found another platform where the possibility at least exists and it is ad free!

Steemit is amazing, it is hip with the crypto kids, I can post in markdown (which I do mostly anyway) and it seems that there's less of an agenda there than on Google's patronising platforms.

Whereto from here?
  • I'll be moving posts from here to Steemit slowly but surely. Shortly after moving a post, I might delete it from here.
  • I won't be posting new posts here any longer.
If you are interested, please follow me on Steemit.

No comments:

Google sucks piles I'm moving to Steemit

Short and sweet, Google isn't allowing me to post ads on my blogs here on blogspot any longer. Not that I provide my angry nerd rants fo...