19 March 2009

Return of the Living Dead DVD Review

Conclusion


Now this, is a horror movie.

Return of the Living Dead film poster

Plot


Standard Zombie film fanfare but pulled off with all the class of the ten commandments of horror. A bunch of people notice a zombie outbreak and try not to die. Obviously, it's ultimately futile. Zombification is almost as lethal as altruism.

Review


I could wax lyrical about this film, but this film already shines so much from all the lyrical waxing that watching it may cause blindness. And furry palms. And God killing a kitten. Instead, I'll present you with an image that captures the essence of this film:

Barack Obama, after brains. Brange. Change. One of those.
Barack Obama as a zombie. I didn't need to edit it much, really.

Not counting of course the death rock and eighties fake American punk on the soundtrack.

Director


Dan O'Bannon

Cast




Rating


top horror review site best horror dvd reviews

1 comment:

TRex said...

SO is that like...BRANGE DAMAGE?

Google sucks piles I'm moving to Steemit

Short and sweet, Google isn't allowing me to post ads on my blogs here on blogspot any longer. Not that I provide my angry nerd rants fo...