Saving a video from Youtube
- Open a new tab in Firefox.
- Type about:cache in the empty space where you usually see www.2girls1cup.com and other educational websites.
- Look for the entry called Cache Directory:. It is close to the top.
- Copy the directory path next to it. In my case, this is /home/diabolical/.mozilla/firefox/6dnkt6z4.default/Cache
- Open a new window (not a browser window, a window window, like My Computer or those).
- Paste the path in the space where you usually see /home/username/scatporn/ or My Computer on top. Press enter.
- When the folder opens, ensure that you are viewing the files by detail. Change the view of the directory if necessary.
- Arrange the files by size by clicking on the Size column.
- Your Jewtube video is most likely fairly large by comparison - say 7 MB or so. You can copy this file to your desktop and change the extension to .flv.
Now you can play it in VLC player or in Media Player Classic.